Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hasbro MK47

This is another piece of equipment that I bought at the Joelanta GI Joe show last month, and am just now getting around to posting. This was one of the sets that came with the Super Articulated Joes and I think I got it for $15 which I thought was cool.

I actually wanted this set for the weapon, Hasbro has made some pretty cool stuff in the past, and this is no exception. Here's a reference picture of the MK47 MOD 0 in action.
Here's a picture of the Hasbro version:


You can also find this listed as the ALGL (Advanced Lightweight Grenade Launcher) and I've also seen it listed as a Striker 40. You can read more about his at Modern Firearms.

If anyone has one of these, and would like to part with it, please email me because I would like to pick up another one. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment